Sunday 7 July 2013

Monochrome and The Zara Skort

I know it’s a little late to be blogging about this but I was so happy when I finally got my hands on the most coveted Zara Skort I’ve been seeing in most blogs I follow. We don’t have Zara here and so I thought it was going to be impossible for me to have one, but I had an emergency flight to Manila and I put it on my agenda to go on the hunt for one.  I actually wanted to get it in two colours, black and white, but it’s a good thing practicality made its way to my undecided brain and so I chose (after a good ten minutes of debating with myself in the fitting room) to just get it in black. I love everything about it especially it’s versatility. For today i chose to put together a monochrome outfit. My camera’s battery went flat and so we used my boyfriend’s camera phone to take photos. I must say I was pretty impressed with the photo quality of Samsung Note 2, it was a life saver! Anyway, If you stumble upon The Zara Skort or something similar, don’t think twice, get one…or two! :p







Knitted Jumper - Glassons
Skort - Zara
Boots - Dotti
Bag - Dotti
Sunglasses - Celine
Silver Necklace - Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment